"The folks who are the loudest painting a broad brush about Fox News usually don’t watch my show or Shep Smith’s show. I usually tell them: stay tuned for a few days, e-mail me back and tell me what you think. 98 percent of the people who actually do that tell me that we’re fair. I know the people who actually watch the network get the difference between an opinion show and a news show."
— Fox News host Bret Baier lays out his media diet for The Atlantic Wire. Read more.
- simplifyyourlife likes this
- mitologiasvivas said: good grief. or rather: “God grieves!”
- realcleverscience likes this
- love-christine likes this
- titivil reblogged this from theatlantic
- hughbot said: LOL
- thebamboozledcatholiclesbian likes this
- seamusiteverwas said: Bret Baier needs to lay off the crack.
- theocproject reblogged this from theatlantic
- seafaringgypsy likes this
- theatlantic posted this